January 18, 2015 N/A
This will be the perfect opportunity for anyone planning a wedding to find everything you need for your planning in one location. Find the latest and greatest wedding fashions, accessories, catering options, available venue, and so much more.
How to come prepared:
- Wear comfortable shoes; your will be doing a lot of walking
- Plan on being there awhile: don’t rush (ask questions & engage)
- Bring your friends, most expos are much more fun that way
- Have a Checklist of what you need for your wedding and know what vendors will be there
- Be sure and check out all of the vendors, even if you don’t think you want or need their service or wares they might provide valuable information on some of your questions and let you know who they work with and have great relationships with.
- Bring plenty of water and eat light (Remember some vendors offer food samples)
- Know what other offers the event brings: Fashion show, etc and make sure to attend
- Bring contact info stickers for the drawings; also keep in mind that most of these are for follow-up later so only register for what you really have an interest in, either now or later.
- Schedule some time after the show to check out the SWAG bag and any materials the vendors give you
- For more tips & up-to-date information visit our Facebook page: